View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 11:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Vincenzo
Base Member

Drives: Jeep, Focus
Vincenzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady325 View Post
I ordered ART Pipes back in August from Z1. Their website said they would ship in Late August or September. Well, it's the end of December and I still haven't received my pipes. They decided to drop ship the order, so it should come directly from Motordyne. I've contacted both companies a handful of times since August and they keep extending the ship date (I only contact them after their estimated ship date has passed). The most recent time I was told by Motordyne that they would ship Tuesday (12/15) and that they would send me a tracking number. It's after work hours on Wednesday (12/16), and I still haven't gotten anything. I like to think I'm a pretty patient guy, and I get that coronavirus is making things weird, but this is getting really frustrating. Has anyone had a similar experience? Any advice?
Here we are, 08/17/21. Did you receive yours, or did you get a refund? I ordered mine using my cc in April, was told June, called was pushed to 08/15 called, and now 12/21 could refund and get fast intentions, but it won't be here until 12/21. That sucks, and the fact I paid the cc off in June, so if it gets refunded, my cc company would have to cut me check probably receive a check-in 10/21 FUBAR!!!
Vincenzo is offline   Reply With Quote