View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 05:04 PM   #453 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I think it is one more thing to talk about. RB couldn't make an adjustment in three years that's on them no different than MB and others had to deal with the changes with chassis design this year. I do think there is too much drama around tires. Make the safest tire possible and be done. The teams are going to make complain regardless if they are not fast or the tire fails.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
This^^^^

Pirelli make the tires per the F1 contract. Use them, adapt and make your chassis work. That is a team problem. Just dont tell them that LOL! RB perhaps the whining-ist of all. They forget what its like to win and be a target. Grow up, shut up and compete. Thats for all teams.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote