View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from the fact they made this car up to like 2020 M.Y, it is understandable they're abandoning this.

As dated as it is, Nissan infotainment has never failed me. BT, nav, voice command. Works better than current Mazda imo, and it's a backup if my phone or mount goes doo-doo. I did the 2021 maps just so I have the most up-to-date OEM setup.

No plans to sell the car, and obviously a lot of things not stock, but will be nice to always see some areas with how it just came — one being the HUD and center console, like the early adopters of the 370Z did in 2009 when they drove theirs off the lot. Weird, but eh.
Ventruck is online now   Reply With Quote