View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab83_750 View Post
Though not professional, Rebuilding performance cars, which includes suspension and engine, and bikes is my hobby.

Having said so, I always screw around with different setups. It has always been very gratifying to 'upgrade' then upgrade again and again .....
I was just offering you and out... *haha* Trying to save you some money.

But, trust me, you will like the coils better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Looks great, I was actually at the powder coaters yesterday picking out color samples to do the Nismo wheels I'm getting, was looking at a gun metal too

Would you say that color is about the same darkness as the stock brake calipers, lighter/darker??

Also, you said you were running 18mm spacers, front, was that on the rear too?
I have 15mm all around, running 255/305 tire set up, you think that will be ok?

Thanks
The K11 color is lighter than the calipers. It's roughly the same color as the 09 GT-R wheels. Of course the 10 GT-R is a darker blackish color that is probably very close to the calipers on our cars.

I am now running 15mm spacers in the front and thinking of going with 15mm in the rear. The 18mm was a tad bit too agressive and some rubbing occured. The 13mm is good, but I think I want it a tad more aggressive in the rear. But, my spacer sizes can be drastically different than yours unless you are running the OEM Nismo wheels and not the S-Tune ones from a dealer.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote