View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 12:46 AM   #78 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
I guess I'm going to stay stock block and go for the 600whp goal. It sounds so much simpler to achieve then the hurdles I will have to go through to achieve really big power. If I want to make 800+ easy, I guess I'll need to invest in a v8 platform or V8 swap...which makes me kinda sick to think about (Nissan Purist)

DRZA wont touch a stock block though, it doesn't meet their reliability standards. I'll need to find another shop if I go the TT stock block route.
If you’re in central Florida area, get in touch with Derek Heim. He’s built plenty of tt z’s and big power gtrs. You’ll be in good hands.

EI Racing.

https://eiracing.com/

I’ve known Derek for many years, he’s a good guy and excellent mechanic.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote