View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 09:16 AM   #40 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoolchuk View Post
Yeah, this is a very significant undertaking, and I'm taking a good hard look at what it's all going to entail. My assumption is probably 30k and a lot of nights swearing in my garage. Even after it's all finished, drivetrain-wise there's the big investment in a widebody kit and suspension work I'll need to accomodate wider tires than the 305's I'm running now. But the motor is the biggest bite to chew... the rest will be smaller bites in comparison. As I see it if I run 800-900whp on a motor capable of 1000+ I should be in a good position to have her be dependable. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.
You don't need a wide body kit to run a wider rear tire, you just need the correct wheel offset and suspension set up. One member on here is running 345's. I'm running 315's and I believe Spooler is running 325's
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote