View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandad_1 View Post
Changed the battery and volts read 12 and don’t drop, problem is now is I’m still getting codes p010c ,which are for the maf sensors (and I just bought new ones so idk why the code is still being thrown up) and the p0444 which the code reader says is the “evaporative emission system purge control valve circuit open.” Thing is now when I turn the car on sometimes and I try to rev it, it sounds like the engine is about to die and the rpms drop.
It also still idles at 1k rpms and stutters and cant pass 2.5k.
What does the in-cabin voltage gauge read when the car is running? Also, I'd have to agree with Spooler and think it's something related to the belt, too many symptoms with the same common factor.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote