View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

For any of the costs herein I'd lean toward an stock LS swap that will last forever and never have to wait for forced induction to spool.

FWIW lost all hope in Dynosty after finding out they don't calibrate their E85 % gauges with the sending units they source from others and admitted it to me. Mine always read 8% low when using Sunoco E85R in pails and comparing with 2 different test tube testers. Dynosty blamed the difference on the scale sticker on each of the NEW test tubes being off but their gauge never read the minimum Sunoco guarantees and is known to be accurate.

If they can't get that right, they touch no motor of mine. Can only imagine their box of excuses when their build goes awry. Good luck!