View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 12:05 AM   #1619 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Was at the gas station tonight and this kid pulled up in an R7 ( very nice ) and was at the pump opposite of me, whips out his credit card swipes it, lifts up the pump, hits the rear door handle to open the gas door and……..the gas door is on the other side of the car
I'll admit it. After I got the windshield replaced and started driving the Z again. Pulled up with the pump on the driver side. Got out. Went

To save face, I grabbed the air hose and filled up the tires and then grabbed the squeegee and cleaned all the windows. I pulled up on the correct side (same station) to get gas on my way home after a few hours at the office

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |