View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 05:06 PM   #390 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

A known 'pure racer' speaks on the sad racing incident and Max stupidity!

In the words of very respected racing driver Randy Pobst:

“Clean pass attempt by Hamilton. Verstappen saw him (Or dang well should have!) and turned in anyway, causing the contact. Hamilton actually backed off trying to avoid him. I had the exact incident in my very first pro win, in Volkswagen Cup St Petersburg, FL, 1985. I got into his vision in the brake zone, but the driver turned in , reactively. Too late, sorry, the car is already there, and you have seen it. You must now leave a lane; racing room. This is utterly clear to me. Racing is about vision. Who can see whom. Don’t hit what you can see! (Yeah, that car in your peripheral vision right when you were just about to turn in)”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A818646B-F3E5-4136-AEB9-2DEC711BB8E0.jpg (59.4 KB, 6 views)
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote