View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 08:32 AM   #1366 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I've got an old LCD Sony AV remote laying around if you're interested (it's huge though). Likely it can be programmed to work. It also has IR learning so if you have a remote with odd programming, you can use it to teach the Sony remote.
I think the changer remote may have been sent to the Starvation Army/Goodwill/etc when The Girls were deep cleaning the front room. They took 5 or 6 old remotes in, along with a bunch of other stuff. It's an older RCA changer, so I doubt if anyone in this area has one besides me - I have high hopes that the remote will still be there (if that's where it is). They are supposed to work this afternoon and I'll ask them to check for it then.

If they can't find it, I'll be contacting you. Thanks for the offer.

I only need two functions from the remote: next song and random song. I can turn it on and start playing when I turn on the receiver. Pause would be nice but not a requirement.