View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 09:12 PM   #538 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
I'm guessing they only had the K071045 in stock and knew they could move that pulley up to make it work. That's the belt that comes with the stillen kit so I'm sure they had some on hand but the K071065 is selective to the ACE kit and Rotrex.
Certainly nothing wrong with the K071045 belt and the pulley in the upper position as long as the 9lb pulley is installed. That was my set up and I never had any belt slip on the serpentine side.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote