View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:00 PM   #530 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
So I measured across the face of the silver pulley and it appears to be 2.75 in. in diameter. I also noticed that in the install instructions there seems to be a silver pulley as you can see in the pic and in the pic later in the instructions it shows a black pulley. Not sure if you switched pulleys at some point during an upgrade of this kit. I'm wondering if my OEM tensioner pulley needs to be replaced but I also see that Redondoaveb had mentioned that you may have a different tensioner pulley available?
Topgunz doesn't have a different tensioner pulley available that I'm aware of. I did mention the OEM tensioner. Not sure if that's where you might have mistaken it as me saying a different tensioner pulley. The silver pulley should be a 2.87", that's the 9lb pulley. 2.75" I believe would be a 10lb (Aaron can verify that). I assume his kit was shipped with the 9lb (2.87).
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote