Thread: Fast or Quick
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 04:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I've never really felt that the 370z was "fast" to me. I love the car because of the looks and it was capable through corners though. Some of the most fun i've had in a car was when I borrowed my buddy's Lotus and went through Smoky Mountains. The car was meh in a straight line but would pretty much murder anything on the twisties.

Being that there's not a lot of twisties in MI and I'm not willing to commit to track days with my car, I've decided to make it fast with turbos and a v8. ... not like doing that is any better than track days. I'm delusional that it will be reliable when im done too.

I'm just gonna stop while I'm ahead.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote