View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 12:47 PM   #38 (permalink)
ShadowJester6
Base Member

Drives: '13 370z NISMO - MT
ShadowJester6 is on a distinguished road

Ha. Even according to the actual Nissan techs, there is "nothing wrong" with the car. They used their fancy pants Nissan only computers and allegedly there is nothing wrong with any part of the car. It just doesn't turn over. Because that makes sense. They offered to start swapping out the car piece by piece starting with the IPDM for a low cost of $2.2k for the fuse box alone, not including labor, diagnostics, etc. Instead, they spliced into the IPDM to bypass the entirety of the start circuit using a toggle switch. So you can start the car and it seems to run (mostly, see below) fine now. I have since ordered another IPDM (this is the third one, including the original) and again, no change. The only thing left is to literally swap every single computer (ECO, BCM, FOBs, FOB receptacle, etc.) at once to ensure all the IDs and everything match and that still may not even fix the problem. Also after receiving the car from Nissan, the gear indicator on the dash no longer works and you can no longer turn on sport mode/rev matching. Again, no trouble codes, no blown fuse, no anything "wrong" or "broken" with the car according to me or Nissan. I am beyond over this car.
ShadowJester6 is offline   Reply With Quote