View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
When I close the hood it appears that it would be coming from the belt in front of the bracket closest to the nose of the car. Not sure if I have Topgunz's extra tensioner pulley. RT Tuning ordered the kit and did my install. Maybe you can tell from the pics?
Correct. The belt in the front is the serpentine side. You do have the extra tensioner pulley also (see the pulley I circled in red). I'm not sure why you're getting so much slip. Have you contacted Aaron (Topgunz) to see what he thinks?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6252021135521.jpg (652.6 KB, 26 views)
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote