Thread: Fast or Quick
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 12:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
MR.NYC.370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Sport Tech 7AT
MR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with much of what has already been said. There are several cars out there that are faster than the Z and I've driven quite a few, but they don't do for me what the Z does for me. The fun factor coupled with styling and a long standing legacy are priceless. EVERY time I get into my Z my inner child comes alive and EVERY time I leave it, I look back because I'm sad to part from it for a time. It's like unwrapping a much desired present at Christmas all over again. That's how you know you're in the right car for you. Some of my friends think I'm crazy for it, but I've chalked it up to them simply not understanding, and that's ok. That's why I have my Z fam right here! I also think the Z is more accessible for personalization. For many of these faster cars, by the time you go through the purchase process, many (myself included) would not have the finances or desire to mod the car. With the Z more modifications are within financial reach because the initial price point is not astronomical. So that's my own 2 cents. I much rather my fun and quick Z over a fast illegal rocket.
MR.NYC.370Z is offline   Reply With Quote