Thread: Fast or Quick
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast or Quick

I decided to create this thread - part of it under the influence of whiskey and splash of sprite and the other part of it to ask the opinion of would you rather a quick car (such as the 370z tuned) or a fast car like a Supra. The reason why I bring this up - is that when you think about it - fun and quick/fast > than fast and boring. I can’t tell how many times I have told my sis - this car is faster than the 370z but….you are hitting illegal speeds in 2nd gear which tells me - while it’s faster - its not fun.

So the question I ask - do you take a fun car over a fast car - and do you consider the Z a fast car? Just my .02 - there seems to be the situation where you go ‘basic full bolt-on’ like intakes, exhaust and HFCs along with a tune - gets you around 320WHP - or do you spend a lot of money on the Z to compete with current modded cars like the Supra, Mustangs and Camaros - are…..do you care about all that and look at the ‘fun’ factor? Reason why I ask - Z is fun and puts a smile on my face - have HFCs, exhaust and intakes and a tune - but….it’s not Supra fast - does it need to be - I don’t know bc I live the idea of rowing my gears and enjoying the ride.

Again - whiskey post …..but….wondering what others think - bc my Z still is clean and gets a lot of looks….vs getting V8 power and blending in with the rest of the block. Not sure how I feel about that.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote