View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 08:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstrubel View Post
My car is 2009 Base + Sport, No Nav option.

I have the FSMs for 09 thru 14 and If I remember correctly from looking at the wiring diagrams there were some slight year to year changes in what harnesses were included on different models. I can say that for mine I definitely have nothing. The spot where the climate control relay would be in the engine bay box I have an empty hole

Did yours have the connectors for the climate seat switches in the center console too? I thought heated seat and climate seat switches used different connectors.
I remember the connectors for the switches and the seats, but at the time, I couldn't afford the cost of the seats, so I didn't get too far into what went where. Mine had the connectors for the switches bundled together under the console and the seat connectors were under the carpet. That car went to automotive heaven in Aug 2018.

I used a flashlight to verify terminals in the empty slot for the seat relay. If the terminals are there, it should be a matter of putting the right fuse in the fuse block and installing the relay.

Last edited by Ghostvette; 07-23-2021 at 08:17 AM.
Ghostvette is offline   Reply With Quote