View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
bstrubel
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Black 7AT
bstrubel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Interesting. On the 2012 that I had, the connectors were already in the car, all I had to do was install the relay in the correct spot, install the fuses, bolt in the seats and plug in the connectors. It's possible that since yours is a 2009 7AT, they might have decided to have one wiring harness for everything but the NISMO, then a separate harness for the NISMO. I know on the NISMOs, you have to do what you are doing to add power seats, since the connectors aren't there. Is it possible you have a NISMO?
My car is 2009 Base + Sport, No Nav option.

I have the FSMs for 09 thru 14 and If I remember correctly from looking at the wiring diagrams there were some slight year to year changes in what harnesses were included on different models. I can say that for mine I definitely have nothing. The spot where the climate control relay would be in the engine bay box I have an empty hole

Did yours have the connectors for the climate seat switches in the center console too? I thought heated seat and climate seat switches used different connectors.