View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 02:17 PM   #1151 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Damn neighbor across the street. The cable guy parked in front of her house. She came out and yelled at him and made him move. The bitch. The older she gets. The worse she gets. Can't wait for Labor Day. Pay back.

When I had the motorhome. She used to park the car in a way that when I pulled out or parking it. It made it a little rough at times. Now with the motorhome gone. She parks in her garage.

She never did like me. Because when I bought the house. She wanted the house for her daughter and I beat her to it. That PISSED her off royally. She used to send her husband over to have talks with me about what I was doing because it was interfering with them. The one time she stood across the street screaming at me because I was making to much noise for them to sleep. This was at 7:30 in the evening. I had the motorcycle in the driveway idling. I was balancing the carbs on it.

Rant over.
Does she have Biden signs in her front yard?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp