View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 08:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Since I track. I'm now using Castrol SRF. I flush once a year. Both the brakes and clutch. When I was doing trackdays with the bike. I was using ATE until they changed it. Then I switched to Motul 660. My VRF has Castrol SRF in it now because of the Z. Plus my Power Wagon has Castrol SRF too.
Gotcha. Using SRF on the street due to the inherent nature of the Motul to absorb water. Used Motul on road racing motorcycles and noticed a mushy lever feel so I switched to ATE blue which never had an issue. Had to bleed the hell outta Motul during normal use. That was over 6 years ago. What has ATE changed since, other than no longer using blue color?