View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 07:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrids View Post
I only plan to keep this car on the street, I just want a better more responsive feel while driving. Would it be a waste of money to go with all SPL stuff if that is all I am doing with the car? If the z1 stuff is not reliable, what other brands would be a good option that would fill my needs? I am going to check out SPLs stuff and price everything out and see what I can do money-wise though since I really like their stuff and have seen it used a lot.
Not at all a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, SPL is expensive as heck. But you're really buying peace of mind. SPL is about the only aftermarket stuff on my Z that I dont worry about when I'm driving