View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 07:45 PM   #1014 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
Do this test. Pick a part on the tractor, say like a hydraulic cylinder or hose or something. Go to the parts department and see how long it will take to get one.
I have had a kubota here at the house since 2003 . I upgraded in 2006. Looking to upgrade again, but they are all in ridiculous price levels.
Looking to snag something from a retiring farmer.
I looked at a Kubota today. An L4060 with a cab. 42hp. The next lower level one with a cab had 35hp and was only 1500 cheaper than the 42hp one. That is the smallest one they make with a cab. The rub, they only had 5 tractors in stock. As with everything else right now everything is in a shortage. The only cab tractor they had was still in the crate. Craziness. They normally have a lot full. Not sure what I am going to do. Probably pass like I have been doing for the past couple of years. It's a like to have item.