View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 03:38 PM   #775 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Turbo Guard came in, only took 1 month. I'm surprised how well they match to the turbo's color.

The alternator was removed from the car so that the exhaust manifold could be attached to the up pipe. WAY easier that way. I'll need to see how much material I need to remove from the alt now... shouldn't be too much. I can probably blast the up pipe with a hammer too. The foil can be knocked in a bit.

Waste gates are finalized on the car. Pushlocks will be used for reference lines from the turbo. Down the road I'll use compressed air on top of the dome so I can program some traction control. I triple checked that the fire rings were on the gates before I put them on. Fun fact... I lost one and I had to order a new one. Shipping sucked from Canada. lol

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote