Thread: Yay! Trackspec!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 03:10 PM   #159 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, i did cut the skin but i kept it cut to the same size opening as the top. I was thinking of cutting it more so you wouldn't see it through the vents at some angles. I just didn't want to cut too much and my hood become all floppy or something.

And yes I did paint the edges to be safe and for looks.

I noticed no water touched the engine when i washed it. It fell between the front and radiator, but i can't drive my car in any heavy rains anyways. I'm too afraid to hydrolock my motor with the turbo on the bottom. In AZ when it does rain it freaken floods bad like I get literally surrounded by rushing water around my home. Otherwise we are dry.

What i was referring to is the water that pisses out from the vent between the lip and hood. I was thinking of using some 3m double side stick tape similar to what's on the rear lip to help not collect so much water under there when i wash the car.

Rusty just out of curiosity can you show me your shields you made and How muchy?
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote