View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
EMac0408
Base Member

Drives: Supercharged 09 370Z
EMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond reputeEMac0408 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm sorry about taking so long to reply to this thread. I thought I would be notified if anyone replied, so I just kind of forgot about it when I got wrapped up in other parts of life. I will try to get the pictures straightened out. Thanks for the tips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Huh? I did not know Galeforce made a center console mount. I don't think that's correct. He makes a driver side A-pillar mount.

I have GaleForce's driver side A-pillar with a single gauge pod and the fitment is perfect
Yeah, he does have one, though it's definitely not as popular as the pillar mounts. You can find it buried in his facebook pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/3GsCustoms/...type=3&theater

I'm getting ready to post mine in the classifieds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woketman View Post
Are there any pillar gage pods that actually fit well on the driver's side pillar? Thanks.
I searched around for awhile trying to find an answer to that question before trying this project, and I found nothing. After searching through tons of pictures of pods, I just ordered the cheapest thing I could find so that I could tear it apart without worrying too much about screwing up.

Last edited by EMac0408; 10-15-2022 at 07:27 AM.
EMac0408 is offline   Reply With Quote