View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 01:07 PM   #859 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Hey, we miss you. Any up-dates?
Not much for updates on me. In about 3 weeks, I go for a full CT scan and that will tell if they got it or not. If I get good news, I wll buy a new Supra as a gift to myself.

In the meantime, I am going to weekly speech and swallow therapy sessions. Not sure if they are helping, but it's fun to go the appointment anyhow. I still have not ate or drank anything in almost a full year now.

I can talk again now, but only at a pretty low volume and a bit garbled. And I can’t pronounce any C’s or K’s in a word because half my tongue was removed. Sounds like I’m saying “Fut You”… sometimes….

As far as my wife, she got an all clear at her one year check up for the breast cancer, so that was a good thing.

Last edited by Spoiler; 07-17-2021 at 01:23 PM.