View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 10:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2string1 View Post
I noticed on my stock hood there are 3 studs welded on the hood that goes into the hinge with a nut on each one and on the Fujimura hood there are only 2 threaded holes on the hood itself for the bolts to go through the hinge into the hood. Why is this? I'm assuming that the hood weighs less and they figure 2 bolts is enough.
It's a defect, send it to me and I'll see if I can get to work on my car. Seriously though, check with Hotrodz, he had one on his car and would probably have a better idea
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote