View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 03:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
If you're going for the ported upper and lower manifolds, go for the long tubes. I have the Z1 intake on mine (the first generation), and it made a difference. My tuner was pleased when I finally bothered to get a proper intake after running stock boxes for the longest.

If you want smog legal, go with stillen as I believe they are certified.
The Stillens are CARB legal. The problem now is that aftermarket tunes are not CARB legal and as soon as the computer see's anything different from the factory tune, your car fails. The California car nazi's just screwed us again
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote