View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 01:38 AM   #29 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weapon View Post
I was talking to Seb about building my engine and told me to go directly to mazwork now.

Decisions, decisions. i wanted to use my engine, it only has 50k miles on it. I was going to ship my car to Seb and have him do everything. Now i gotta source another engine, or pull mine out and ship it.
Same here....This is how I ended up with Mazworx...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Keep it as a spare or just sell it. They are getting quite expensive and hard to find.
This is so true...I couldn't even find one in Florida...Seb had to find one for me and ship it out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
He can have it. I am just done with all that silliness. Fastest this, Fastest that. I just want to have fun.
This is exactly where I am at. I just want to enjoy the car!!!
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote