View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 06:10 PM   #5432 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Fcccuking SomOfABeech!!!!!!! Errrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Wifey not home, garage half empty, so it was a good time to try out the seats...

Only to realize touring seats aren't plug and play specifically to 09-10 base/Nismo. My 09 doesn’t come with the 3rd plug for the seat motor!!!!!! I can't adjust the seating position...pwned

All other researches showed plug and play install, but those are 11 and up base cars that generously come with the extra plug (taped up under the seat, unused). Found a post that a guy suffered same fate previously.
I must’ve offended a god somewhere…bad luck continues

First world problem. A pair of red seats sitting in the garage, I decided to just swap them into wife’s 16 Nismo Tech. She’ll get the red 40th seats, then my 09 can get the Recaros.

Passenger side first, buttoned up beautifully. Power seat works great. Then driver side……fcuking missing/no plug for the power seats!!!!!!!!!

Wtf!?!?!?! Being a tech pkg car, i thought it would have the extra plug….my wife even called it last night “hunny with your luck, something is gonna go wrong…”