View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Running Stoptech slotted only rotors and Stoptech STREET (308's) on all 4 corners for about 3000km. Was going to do a separate review, but here it is now. 2017 Nismo.

Running on original rubber hoses. DD with frequent spirited driving.

Stopping has improved over stock, not huge, but better. Dust is equivalent if not lower than stock. Noise is non-existent. Perhaps I did good install. (LOL)

I may go up to their sport version and deal with more dust and noise, just to get more bite. I'll chnage to SS braided hoses first and try on current pads.

The rotors look great but are heavy like stock. The metal seems to be of good quality with low rusting after a wash. Seem to do good job of dissipating heat. I dont really feel a fade like stock on hard, hot stops.

Pricing is good on these, so bang for the buck, it is a great set up for DD and spirited driving.

Stoptech also makes 2 piece rotors and cryo rotors, ut price goes up from there.

ZZ
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote