View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 07:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

That's very helpful information, thanks very much. Gives me a good place to start, for sure. I really like the K4138 set, just need to ask myself if I want to spend that for something that is an upgrade, but I don't really need.

I get a lot of rust on my stock rotors when they sit for a day or three... will these carbon-fiber ceramic ones resist rust better?

Question on the models... is the Akebono brake upgrade on the Sport model the same as the "Nismo Sport Package Aluminum Calipers" that Rock Auto lists? If so, the Z26 kit is negligibly more. Is there any negative tradeoff on the Z26 kit? I can't see anything, but then, I have zero experience with this.

Thanks again for the help.

I've never done anything with mine on the brakes, but they are squeaking badly, so I need to do something. I don't know if I need new rotors, too, but I think upgrading would be nice.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote