View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Funky370z
Base Member

Drives: 370z Touring Sport
Funky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond reputeFunky370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stillen Headers on 370z

Here is a few shots of installing headers onto my 370z that I got from Stillen. The Install took place at my shop Relentless Rpm. I will post up some more pictures along with a baseline dyno and a post dyno. My base line dyno pulls vary between 279.6hp and 283.6 peak hp. Next week I will do some after runs with just the headers. I am also working on our own catch can and will post up some install photos of that.

One Place i see a lot of gains to be made is in the y-pipe area as it gets very narrow after the cat.

Two words of caution, Nissan made one cat nut super tight on each side and we ended up breaking a stud on each side that we need to use the heat wrench on, and also it appears nissan cross threaded the a/f sensors on my car. Luckily I had a die to retread the a/f sensor to install into the stillen headers.

If you guys want more pics of the installed piece i can through it back on the lift come monday, I am going to enjoy this weekend off.

Funky370z is offline   Reply With Quote