View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19NismoZ View Post
I know that’s why I’m not buying new intakes they run $500 plus the ones I want but if I can find some use ones for a decent or cheap price then why not I will just buy and use those until I get my TT set up together
If you have a goal, why spend the money towards something that will take money away from your original goal and can't be used in conjunction with it? You could put the money you intend to use on the CAIs towards supporting mods (or the kit itself). It's like saying: "I want a new Nissan Z but I'm going to buy a Z31 for $5K until I can save enough money for the one I really want."

It's your money at the end of the day, but it really makes no sense.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote