View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 10:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. On the 2012 that I had, the connectors were already in the car, all I had to do was install the relay in the correct spot, install the fuses, bolt in the seats and plug in the connectors. It's possible that since yours is a 2009 7AT, they might have decided to have one wiring harness for everything but the NISMO, then a separate harness for the NISMO. I know on the NISMOs, you have to do what you are doing to add power seats, since the connectors aren't there. Is it possible you have a NISMO?