View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Never tracked my car but have driven to speeds up to 200 km/hr and have done spirited driving in dead empty back roads in the middle of no where (no houses, flat, can see whether animals are coming or not etc).

I have used M1 filters and Fram ULTRA synthetic filters with no issues what so ever. The Fram Ultra is wire backed synthetic media, something that the M1 does not have (but is still good). Also it's filtration is 99% at 20 microns I believe which beats the M1 (which is 99% at 30 microns). Only other filters that filter that good are: RP, Amsoil and Puro Boss.

I would use Purolator but hard to come by here in Toronto and overpriced if I can find them. Fram US and M1 are on sale regularly.