View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
RanRich
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PG Sport M6
RanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazynismo View Post
@ranrich i was looking at these as well. did you decide to purchase? the nismo R tune exhaust is an upgrade H pipe (2.5" ID) with flex pipes. as far as i have seen it is the only other exhaust than AAM that offers an H pipe and flex joints instead of X or Y.
Not yet - decided to see how I felt with the full OEM system first. Just got the exhaust on this past Thursday but discovered a leak at the drivers side test pipe - manifold so have to address that to know how it really sounds.

Will keep you posted if I buy, but if anyone else pulls the trigger first please share your thoughts!