Thread: [For Sale] 370 z hitch designs + prototype
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alyeska
Base Member

Drives: 370z
Alyeska is on a distinguished road
Default 370 z hitch designs + prototype

I’ll include one prototype and plans to construct a 2” reciever hitch that does not require removing rear bumper cover, requires drilling only one hole in alum bumper support, and utilizes the unitized body to support 50% of the load and the alum bumper support to hold the other 50%. This design does not put twisting torque on the bumper support since it only relies on it for downward pressure. I have been using this design on my 2018 z roadster for one year now and have had no issues with stress on the vehicle anywhere, I have pulled a 1000 lb trailer regularly. I am selling the designs and one prototype for $5000, I don’t feel I should give this ingenious design away for free and I don’t want to spend the money on a patent attorney. This design came out of necessity, we regularly pull our Kayaks now where before I had designed a way of hauling them on the roof, my designs are proven and I have been fabricating off road parts and commercial equipment and parts for years as a hobby. Please contact me if you have any interest, I do not plan on ever releasing this design unless it is sold. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E7469CF0-03E0-42E9-BD35-0CA6C24F649A.jpg (56.0 KB, 99 views)
Alyeska is offline   Reply With Quote