View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tire Flat Spotting Questions

Hey peeps. I have an inquiry for those who don't use their Z as a daily: What tires do you run and have you had any issues with flat spotting due to storage? I have the Conti Extreme Contacts, which I learned were flat-spotted from WR. They mentioned another customer with a Corvette and the same tires had the same problem.

Considering my rears are just sketch enough in rainy conditions, I would like to know what you guys are running and if you have run into any issues before I pull the trigger on some tires. I'm likely going to go for the PS4S this time considering I'm still not ready to go back to tracking yet (those Cup 2s are only $200 more tho >.> maybe I'll have to track it again)