View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 11:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Yep. Reddit is no better.
Reddit is a toxic sh*t hole. Ive never been able to browse a reddit section and not be overwhelmed by toxic people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
It's the kids that grew up with fast and furious they want all kinds of dumb chit but have no money.They want looks and pops and bangs. Don't care what kind of power the tune makes. thinks stickers are mods. It's a sad state of affairs
Hell, I wish that were the reason. I mean, I was 14 when the original came out. I was all about the cool and most riced out imports. Though I think you are right. Where as I had a mix of those movies but wise old dudes telling me what was actually right. Nowadays kids watch F&F and then confirm on tiktok that the wish/alibaba mods are good. *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Most of humanity is retarded. It’s the only logical conclusion.

In my experience, never go cheap on stuff you care about, you’ll only end up buying the better expensive product later and then end up spending $$ twice and be worse off. In other words buy once, cry once.
Im not going to argue any of that, hah!

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t