View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #43 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_BMW330i View Post
The TT-RS looks tight, especially in white. Although I have to agree, its hard to compare two cars in distinct prices brackets.

I'd admit that the 370Z can't compete with Audi on its interiors, but the TT-RS costs a whole lot more, so it'd better.

In terms of performance, for what the TT-RS will be competing against, I assume that its counting on appealing towards consumer looking for a distinctive design and a luxurious interior.

Audi isn't known for offering a good bang for the buck.

Better leave that to Ford, Chevy, & Nissan, all of which are doing so by virtue of offering the Mustang, Camaro and 370Z, respectively. Any of these three will offer some serious HP for around $35K.

Martin
not sure about the mustang or camaro being good bang for the buck. i'd say they are priced right, if not a little overpriced. but for good bang for the buck, the corvette (especially in z06 and zr1 trims) and the dodge viper (especially with acr package) are irresistible. supercar performance for a middle class guy. same with gt-r
Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote