View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 10:39 PM   #9987 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
So I was looking at starting to do my interior, like steering wheel or seats and randomly saw a post on FB, with about 70 comments, on saving money on parts.

Has the Z come to a point where new owners buy sh*t from Wish and alibaba and blindly defend the savings they got from it?

They were all talking about buying $80 CF steering wheels from here and saying its smarter to buy off their instead of the $500-700 ones anywhere else, they are pretty much the same. I was truly confused as to what I was reading.

Apparently its a joke to buy a modified stock wheel that cost $500-700 nowadays. According to a bunch of idiots, its better to buy off wish or uh...do it yourself...yeah, thats what they said.
Most of humanity is retarded. It’s the only logical conclusion.

In my experience, never go cheap on stuff you care about, you’ll only end up buying the better expensive product later and then end up spending $$ twice and be worse off. In other words buy once, cry once.