View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 10:05 PM   #9975 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

So I was looking at starting to do my interior, like steering wheel or seats and randomly saw a post on FB, with about 70 comments, on saving money on parts.

Has the Z come to a point where new owners buy sh*t from Wish and alibaba and blindly defend the savings they got from it?

They were all talking about buying $80 CF steering wheels from here and saying its smarter to buy off their instead of the $500-700 ones anywhere else, they are pretty much the same. I was truly confused as to what I was reading.

Apparently its a joke to buy a modified stock wheel that cost $500-700 nowadays. According to a bunch of idiots, its better to buy off wish or uh...do it yourself...yeah, thats what they said.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 07-01-2021 at 10:11 PM.