View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 04:08 PM   #9876 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I actually said that it didn't surprise me that your car sold so quick because it is a clean z and you think I'm one of your haters Then you come on here and resort to calling me names.
very stable individual. He will make fun of a respectable profession you don't have and not remember meeting you and drooling over your car this is what we have "protecting" the citizens. Not exactly sending our best for that job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
He's done the same type of **** to me in the past... that's why I've had him blocked for the past 18 or so months. The only one I have blocked on this website, mind you.
F that. I'm not missing a single second of his childish rants I find spoiled children who never mentally grow into adults fvcking hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
You calling EW a kok??

Guilty.
you are what you eat buddy and he loves that stuff