View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
G37Sam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RB'd G37
G37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
I thought I'll give guys an update of the progress we have made in tuning the car so far . Finished all the driveability tuning.. car runs and drives like stock .

unfortunately i can only get 2 psi of boost out the system due to a leak in the one of the intercooler tanks . Good news is the car responding very well to boost and we are getting a very promising results for 2 psi.

Air charge temperature has been very good even at very long extended idle due the size of the intercooler .

Overall this is very promising and once we fix the intercooler tank we should back in business .

I'm including a dyno graph of the dyno run @ 2 psi and also the 2 psi graph vs the stock graph to give you an idea what to expect out the GTM SUPERCHARGER KIT.

Sam
That my man, is what I call an update! Thank you very much

I just lol'ed when I saw that curve, you managed to put down more HP with just two poor pounds of boost than most of us have with all our lame old bolt ons lol

Keep us posted bro!