View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 08:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkkad View Post
EU supplier (torqen.uk) has kindly provided these pictures when I inquired about the RED / SMOKED option
on their site.

I really like these, even though they're a bit pricey, but such an upgrade over the stock ones.

Morimoto's official site does not have the RED option, which is strange.

Hmm red didn't realize they made them in that color. I think I still like the smoked color better. Don't get me wrong the red is nice and matches the OEM look but I think the smoked look is cleaner and more modern. I bought a pre order for smoked ones from concept z

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote