View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 03:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

So I went from the walbro 255 to these AEM pumps with the radium fuel hanger kit and so far no issues for me. Been about a month now. I was nervous of the lack of a barb but couldn’t stand the noise of the walbro and even after drilling the jet out in steps the fuel psi was still a bit high at idle and seemed to have some surging offidle. Now I’ve been very happy with these pumps and kit. Very quiet and I am able to set my fuel psi regardless of pump chosen with the adjustable regulator. Cars been driving good and just got back to town and will start doing e85 logs. I have heard the hose blow off in other places too like on donut media so I do think it’s stupid for AEM not to have one but so far I’ve been good, if it does fail Blow off I’ll be going with DW.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote