View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 04:50 AM   #9517 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Things to do today

Call my attorney and have her get my personal property back from my employer and set her lose on the work comp claim

Waste 8 hours at that chithole and make sure the mood stays unpleasant for everyone

Beer

First customer car is getting delivered tonight. Gage is coming over to wash and clay it tonight so it is dry in the AM for polishing and graphene

The Google works The website is generating traffic. Voicemail this morning to redo a chit detail job before the car goes to auction on saturday Sounded like someone took a shampooer to it and left the floors flooded Thanks for the call but I am booked until the end of the month

Rusty. Let me know what a rain shield will cost for the hood vent. It is monsoon season apparently and I'd like an umbrella for the heavy stuff

Friday ladies, beer is only 8 hours away